EURO MOTOR SERVICE is a complete automotive BOSCH Authorized service and repair facility located in Alexandria, Virginia specializing in European automobiles. Our factory-trained master technicians give you the peace of mind that you deserve when servicing and repairing your vehicles (Audi, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Volvo, VW, Mini, Smart, Saab, and Porsche). We have the experience, factory training, genuine (OEM) original equipment manufacturer) parts, as well as state-of-the art equipment to properly diagnose and repair your vehicle accurately and effectively in a timely manner.
Here are just some of the great auto repair services we offer:
- A and B services on Mercedes-Benz and SMART vehicles
- Inspection I and II on BMW and MINI vehicles
- Minor, Middle and Major services on Audis and VWs
- 15k mile, 30k mile, 45k mile, and 60k mile services based on manufacturer’s recommended service schedule
- Major or minor tune-up
- Oil Change, transmission fluid flush, power steering system flush
- Engine cooling system flush
- Timing Belt and associated parts replacement maintenance
- Air conditioning service
- Tire replacement, balance, and rotation
- Battery and charging system check or replacement
- Brake service
- Fuel induction service
- Used car pre-purchase inspection
- VA State Inspection
- Engine and transmission diagnostics
- Computer and sensors system
- Engine rebuild or replacement
- Steering and suspension system
- Cooling system
- Exhaust system
- Electrical system
- Clutch system
- Air conditioning & Climate Control system
Other Services We Offer:
Free Courtesy ride within a 6 mile radius – We would be glad to give you a ride home while your vehicle is being service by our team of professionals. We respectfully recommend that you inform us at the time of scheduling your appointment if you wish to take advantage of this service.
State of the Art Factory Diagnostic Tools and BOSCH Training – We are dedicated to using the right tools and equipment for the job when servicing your sophisticated European vehicles. We have the latest manufacturer’s diagnostic equipment and special hand tools for the lines we specialize in when servicing and repairing your vehicles. Our team of professionals goes through rigorous automotive training and certifications, so we can service and repair your vehicles accurately and effectively in a timely manner. We stay up-to-date with continuing education both in the classroom and with hands-on training.
5% Discount for Active Military Personnel – We will take 5% off of your invoice if you show us your unexpired military ID.